Ad Operations Manager
- Full Time
Bring your talents to Endpoints News, one of the most influential publishers in the global biopharma industry. Our audience is big and focused: we serve 4+ million monthly web views, with 70,000+ professionals subscribed to daily email reports. These readers depend on Endpoints for our fiercely independent journalism and breaking news coverage on the discovery and development of innovative medicines — while marketers engage us for the power of our platform to create brand awareness and drive leads for their life sciences products. Founded in 2016, Endpoints is a fast-growing company of 15 reporters, artists, marketers, and developers distributed globally, with headquarters in Lawrence, Kansas. We're pursuing big-time projects, driven by an energetic dedication to serving the biotech industry.
We’re looking for an organized Operations Manager who will be responsible for the success of our clients’ advertising campaigns — the whole cycle from the moment we receive a signed Insertion Order until the client gets their campaign results. This role serves as the primary contact between our internal ops team and clients and works on the front line of the day-to-day action that makes for a successful news media organization.
• Lead all post-sale communications with advertising clients – working alongside the sales rep to make sure they have a positive experience working with the Endpoints team
• Set and (politely) enforce deadlines with clients on submitting advertising creative
• Keep the company’s master Advertising Calendar up-to-date.
• Proof all creatives and work with clients to optimize campaigns before flighting
• Ensure all campaigns run accurately and on-time
• Monitor currently flighted campaigns for correct delivery
• Create ad reports for all completed campaigns and work with the sales rep to deliver
You’ll fit well in this role if:
• You have experience running ad traffic at a digital media organization and can operate tools such as Google Ad Manager (DFP), Campaign Monitor, and WordPress, among others.
• You’re more organized and detailed than most. Budgeting your time comes naturally. You set and hit deadlines.
• You’re comfortable performing “light coding” work, like editing HTML creatives to meet our spec.
• You enjoy the process of working with marketers and the creatives they supply to optimize the metrics they hope to achieve when advertising with Endpoints.
• You thrive in a deadline-oriented culture that rewards high performers.
• Must have relevant digital media experience.
• Must be a clear and concise writer.
You can expect a friendly and collaborative environment in the office. We are a team-oriented workplace—we’re always striving to hit a shared set of clearly communicated targets while helping you to achieve your own independent career goals.