Sales Operation Manager, Clutch Automotive
- Full Time
Clutch Technologies is the leader in subscription and mobility services software to the automotive industry. Utilizing Clutch's end-to-end platform, automotive dealers, OEM's, car rental companies and fleet operators can increase asset utilization, offer new revenue streams and deliver innovative consumer experiences. Clutch, a Cox Automotive company, is recognized as a pioneer in the subscription category and has been chosen, trusted and recommended by more than 45 signed dealers and manufacturers across the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Clutch at www.driveclutch.com.
As the main point of contact for the sales team, salespeople rely on this role to keep everything up and running. It’s on them to make things just work.
The Sales Operations Manager proactively identifies bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine go faster. Ultimately, their job is to increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales tools. Beyond that, they’re responsible for creating and maintaining documentation on sales processes, assisting with on-boarding new sales reps, and optimizing lead qualification and scoring.
The Sales Operations Manager owns the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel. Working with the SVP of Sales, this role will help assist in adjusting the sales process in order to improve sales performance down the funnel. This would include evaluating to inform sales reps, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future. Working with Salesforce.com, this person will work to measure quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards. The Sales Operations Manager manages all support functions essential to sales productivity. These include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation.
The Sales Operations Manager will also manage many tasks associated with the sales organization. This involves prioritizing urgent tasks and major projects to make sure critical work gets accomplished, acting as a liaison for sales, talking with sales prospects, demonstrating products, and running things up the ladder when necessary. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales, the Sales Operations Manager works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
What you’ll do:
• Coordinates sales forecasting and planning used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
• Manage Salesforce.com for the sales organization
• Manage and support sales data in multiple formats including Excel, Word and other databases.
• Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
• Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
• Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
• Directs and supports the consistent implementation of sales initiatives.
• Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
• Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
• Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essentials for sales organization effectiveness.
• Achievement of strategic objectives defined by sales management.Qualifications:Who you are:
• 3 years sales or sales operations experience is required
• Bachelor’s degree, or extensive experience required
• Salesforce experience a must
• Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel – must have strong data skills
• Excellent Communicator
• Organized, adaptable, and able to handle dynamic operations
• Can work independently
• Experience/Knowledge of the automotive industry is a plus
• Strong oral and written skills
• Quick learner
• Be available, reliable, responsible and dependable
• Maintain a positive and energetic attitude with an ability to operate with flexibility
• Is comfortable operating in an environment with many competing requirements and can
effectively manage time and priorities
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.