Director Xtime Sales
- Full Time
Energetic, motivated and thriving in a fast-paced environment, Xtime is changing the way dealers look at service for themselves and their customers. Tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers, our teams are made up of passionate go-getters who are committed to our mission of providing dealers with the ultimate experience for their customers.
The Director of Sales is responsible for their team's sale of defined products from the Xtime portfolio of solutions within a region of car dealership franchises. The director will typically be responsible for 12 direct reports and their team's sales goals, as well as proper recruiting, training, mentoring and performance management.
The ability to negotiate with car dealers, as well as having product expertise of the Dealership Fixed operations departments. The Director will be frequently called upon to close deals with their team and is responsible for maintaining optimal revenue in each transaction. A precise vision of the sales process and the ability to coach the process is required.
- Travel 20%, Office based role in Kansas City with some travel once a month on average.
- Coaching, recruiting and mentoring team members, resulting in highly skilled salespeople that meet or exceed sales goals
- Negotiate deals directly with franchise car dealerships on a variety of products categories
- Interact with Product Managers and Upper Sales Management to help refine product and distribution strategies
- Monitor sales results and sales expectation achievement through salesforce.com and other tools
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- At least 10 years of total experience in sales, retail car sales, technology or software sales, SaaS, etc.
- 5 plus years of sales management experience (Managing Key Accounts) and experience managing a regional field sales team
- Proven track record of successfully leading a team(s) to success
- Extensive knowledge of auto fixed operations and overall understanding of a dealerships workings
- Excellent time management, organization, and task prioritization skills
- Do not think a relocation mention will be needed?
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.