Analyst, Paid Social Media
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Develop strategy & execute paid social campaigns that meet & exceed client KPIs (or success metrics)Hands-on paid social media buying with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etcLead paid social campaign execution liaising between cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Editorial, and Partner/Platform teamsResponsible for stewarding daily campaign work-flow and optimizing against main KPIsMonitor daily campaign pacing; pull, analyze and leverage insights to identify optimization opportunities and implement enhancements.Provide subject matter expertise and tactical strategic recommendations across all paid social platforms to internal Sales, Marketing, and Planning teamsBuild relationships with core partners, stay up-to-date with platform changes, and act as a trend-spotter to bring first-to-market paid social opportunities
NBCUniversal is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented, and motivated individual to develop strategy and execute paid social campaigns for our social monetization product – Social Synch. The Paid Social, Analyst is responsible for managing the delivery of all NBCU Ad Sales paid social campaigns, effectively optimizing and ensuring campaigns meet and exceed performance goals across the NBCUniversal portfolio. This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement front-end campaign requirements, manage in-campaign performance, implement optimizations to meet and exceed client objectives and KPIs. The paid social media analyst provides subject matter expertise when operating campaigns and translates resulting performance/insights for in-campaign optimizations and post campaign reports. Ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, be highly organized, and thrive when problem solving.
• 1+ years of hands-on paid social media buying with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc
• Dependable, committed individual, especially with regards to monitoring critical social campaigns in the evenings and weekends
• Multitasker who can manage multiple processes in parallel with a high level of quality and consistency
• Entrepreneurial spirit, owner mindset, attention to detail, customer-focused, and creativity in problem-solving & trouble-shooting
• Proficient in Excel, strong analytical skills, comfortable with pivot tables, formulas, and organizing/understanding large data sets
• Detail-oriented, organized, and practical. Know how to prioritize effectively to get things done.
• Have a drive to constantly learn and grow within a nimble team who strongly believes in smart experimentation, agility, mutual respect, collaboration and having fun.
• Personify humble-confidence and dependability.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.