Growth Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Position: Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Rockville/Gaithersburg, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is presented.
Rate: Up to $90,000/YR
Our tech client in Rockville, MD is looking for a savvy Growth Marketing Manager to join their team.
This Growth Marketing Manager will drive subscriber acquisition via digital channels including paid search, paid social, display, email, a/b testing, etc. You'll work with product, engineering, creative and analytics to aggressively hit growth targets. You will be a data-driven growth marketer that can optimize current marketing initiatives and identify new opportunities to grow the business.
Growth Marketing Manager qualifications include:
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in a similar role, preferably in the B2C space
- Advanced experience with digital marketing including search marketing (both SEO and SEM), social advertising, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and creating viral growth via free trials, freemium, or related business models
- A "can-do" attitude, flexibility, and comfort with a fast-moving, dynamic organization
- Strong team player and able to collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
- Passionate about turning data into insights and narratives
- Experience with data analysis, business data models, and visualization
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.