Product Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Product Marketing Specialist
Location: Reston/Herndon, VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: December 2019
Rate: Up to $60,000/YR DOE
A leading company based in Herndon, VA is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join their team.
This Product Marketing Specialist will support the development and execution of product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
The ideal Marketer has a deep understanding of priority products, target market(s), value propositions, and the competitive environment.
Product Marketing Specialist responsibilities include:
- Work with cross-functional teams and agencies/vendors/influencers on campaigns and promotional strategies that grow awareness, consideration, and conversion.
- Support roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a degree/program level. Assist with the performance and tracking of all initiatives and suggest optimizations to deliver on brand and business KPIs
- Work with internal and external teams to develop key messaging, positioning, and content; Craft a consistent and compelling narrative across channels (including blog content)
- Support implementation of campaigns that drive for results through execution both internally and externally.
- Partner with Creative, Brand, and agencies/vendors to ensure proper product representation in brand campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Develop competitive insights to understand trends and inform messaging and communications strategies. Research to better understand our target market and make recommendations on how to best reach them
- Monitor daily activity and identify trends; communicate findings; develop strategies that drive new and optimize existing programs/campaigns that drive new business.
Product Marketing Specialist qualifications include:
- 2+ years' experience in digital and/or product marketing within a direct marketing or service organization including email, events, and digital.
- Experience with influencer and social media marketing preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- BA/BS required
- Able to travel once/quarter
- Comfort in a fast-paced, ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous, work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work collaboratively with others
- Business acumen, critical thinking, strategic thinking, and creating alignment.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Product Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly