Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: December 2019.
Rate: Freelance: Up to $25/HR DOE
Full-Time: Up to $50,000 DOE
A world-class nonprofit organization in Washington, DC is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team for a Temp to Full-Time opportunity.
The Marketing Assistant will support the Director of Marketing with various marketing initiatives.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with updating and maintaining the internal database.
- Provide support with planning, writing, and managing membership e-newsletter.
- Support the development of editorial calendars.
- Develop marketing collateral for promotional purposes.
- Prepare weekly reports on campaign progress.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Graphic Design Experience preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.