Director of Digital Production
- Full Time
– The Director of Digital Productions will lead the team responsible for the building and maintenance of all digital assets for Boston magazine and Philadelphia magazine. In collaboration with the Executive Committee, they will build and lead digital strategy and offer Metro Corp leadership guidance on strategic digital initiatives.
– Oversee bostonmagazine.com and phillymag.com and all components that exist within the sites, including but not limited to blogs, directories, widgets/modules, advertisements, databases, share tools.
– Prioritize a high volume of projects according to overall company strategy
– Ensure all work produced by department meets high quality standards and is thoroughly tested
– Act as a liaison between Digital Productions and all other Metro Corp departments
– Evaluate all third party digital vendors and new client proposals for integration within existing Metro Corp digital assets
– Intake and evaluate all internal project requests, determine project strategies, determine how success will be measured, determine best project/development path
– Regularly evaluate websites and other digital assets. Based on evaluations, create strategic plans for how best to enhance sites.
– Ensure websites are kept up to all current standards and are positioned for future trends
Apply for Director of Digital Production
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly