- Full Time
General Description: Assists in news and show production, reporting to show producer/executive producer. Responsible for supporting developing relationships with officials, experts, publicists, agents and talent. This position works closely with news, programming and talent in production.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with experts, officials, publicists, talent agents, managers and celebrities.
- Identify new and emerging talent.
- Serve as contact for assigned celebrity publicists for day-to-day needs.
- Help secure exclusive content and interview opportunities consistent with Newsmax brand.
- Support the team in identifying and booking talent for celebrity appearances and interviews.
- Ideate and pitch new content opportunities.
- Communicate on-air appearance requirements to guests.
- At least 5+ years experience in the media industry in either TV, online, or print publications.
- Background and strong relationships with TV analysts, experts and publicists.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Highly detailed person, with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience booking appearances or in show productions.
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline oriented news or information gathering organization.