- Full Time
In search of a UX designer who can quickly understand and blend business goals, product requirements, and user needs into long term solutions that accomplish all three. The ideal candidate will possess a strong portfolio showcasing ux case studies complete with a breakdown of employed methodologies, expected and unexpected findings and the solutions recommended and/or implemented.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Responsible for conceiving and conducting user research (interviews, surveys and testing) and translating the resulting data into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be responsible for the overall functionality of product features, ensuring adherence to product style guides, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon features in accordance with user-testing. The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for interaction design and problem solving
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions both visually and verbally
- Proven experience with rapid prototyping and concept validation
- Experience working closely with product managers and engineers to develop and iterate on digital experiences
- A drive to push deeper, ask intelligent questions and be an advocate for the user
- 3-5 years experience conducting research and designing digital products
- Ability to set, manage and meet deadlines
- A familiarity or excitement for agile process methodologies
- You work in Sketch and InVision, and have experience with design systems management
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Interest in advertising technology and building impactful software experiences
- While the core of the work will be UX research, having a strong eye for things like layout, color, and typography will be a big plus.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.