- Full Time
Position: Community Manager
Location: East Bay
Estimated Duration: 40 hours/week Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $42/hour DOE
Our client, a popular digital destination is seeking a Community Manager to join their team.
This is a 40 hours/week long-term, onsite role in Oakland!
This Community Manager will be:
- Answering emails and managing communication with users
- Actively involved in all communication within social platforms
- Managing Facebook group
- Creating and revising FAQs
- Ensuring communication is kept extremely professional not only in tone but with use of spelling, grammar, punctuation
-5+ years of experience within community management for large, robust sites
- Facebook. Instagram and Twitter
- Has used an email management platform like Zendesk
- Has monitored a public facing community that is dependent on user ratings + comments
- Exemplary grammar/spelling/punctuation skills
- Writing content for the digital space
- Zendesk experience is a major plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.