Strategic Accounts Manager
- Full Time
Foreign Policy (FP), the leader in global affairs news & analysis, is seeking a Strategic Accounts Manager to join our team. In this role, you will support our strategic development team with marketing proposals, project management and client engagement We are seeking a motivated professional, committed to a high standard of quality, who wants to make an impact as part of our collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- Support Strategic Development team in day-to-day activities aimed at growing the business and fulfilling client engagements
- Create compelling integrated marketing proposals that tell an engaging story, integrates multiple media platforms and meets client objectives
- Design project timelines and coordinate with internal cross-functional partners (events, design, marketing, etc) to ensure all goals are met and that we exceed client expectations
- Work directly with clients to coordinate project deliverables and assets
- Monitor campaigns post-launch to ensure delivery of client key performance indicators and make recommendations to help strengthen workflow and deliver on goals
- Produce high-impact recaps of projects upon successful completion that showcase performance and position FP for additional opportunities
- Proactively research and develop new ideas for events, thought leadership engagements and integrated marketing campaigns to pitch to prospective clients and win new business
- Maintain asset files, account/client details, and database
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing/client solutions/customer acquisition/partnerships experience, preferably in media, communications, advertising and/or events
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to work with an ability to toggle between the big picture and minute details
- Professional or personal interest in foreign policy, global affairs, and international issues
- Diligent and resourceful critical thinker who maintains a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, extraordinary attention to detail and accuracy, keen organizational skills
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Excellent powerpoint, social, email marketing and digital skillset
- Strong creative and design experience; expertise in Adobe suite software a plus
- Experience managing third-party partners and clients
*Candidates must possess the legal right to work in the United States. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Foreign Policy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.