- Full Time
Position: eCommerce Manager
Location: Near Davenport, Iowa
Status: Full Time, Direct Hire, On-site
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: $80,000 - $100,000 (with profit sharing potential)
One of our clients in Iowa (near Davenport) is looking for a full time eCommerce Manager that specializes in Amazon and/or Chewy 3rd party platforms!
This is a great role for someone with 3 or more eCommerce experience in Amazon that is looking to grow from a career perspective!
*Relocation will be fully covered by the client!
**Bachelors degree required (or higher)
What You will be doing as the eCommerce Manager:
- Responsible for the eCommerce profit + loss through understanding key performance indicators, while ensuring that overall business targets are met
- Lead, strategize and execute KPI's (key performance indicators) to drive sales growth on Amazon, Chewy.com and other third party platforms
- Manage and maintain a positive account relationship with eCommerce vendors
- Define and lead eCommerce strategy by collaborating with internal and external contacts to deliver actionable work plans
- Develop processes and coordinate communication across all departments connected to the eCommerce strategy
- Create customer experience plan in a changing environment; review and refresh as necessary
- Increase customer awareness through SEO plan while prioritizing initiatives
- Build the annual business plan and budget for e-marketing to maximize resources and online presence
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop seasonal strategies around various product categories
Requirements for the eCommerce Manager:
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon and/or Chewy.com eCommerce
- 3 years proven experience in executing sales and marketing strategies directly with Amazon or with the support of a broker/consultant with full understanding of the Vendor Central Portal and Amazon Advertising or with Chewy.com
- 2 years of managing accounts, either ecommerce or other
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
- Ability to travel as needed (possibly up to 15%)
Please note: This client conducts background check and uses a drug screen in their interview/offer process.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.