Social Media Specialist
Position: Social Media Specialist
Status: Freelance, On-site, 40 hrs per week
Estimated Duration: 3+ months
Starts: Early January, but interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $40/hour, depending on experience
One of our clients is hiring for a Social Media Specialist to join their team for a 3+ month contract, 40 hours/week onsite. Strong potential to extend for the right fit!
Social Media Specialist Overview:
In this role the Social Media Specialist will join the North America Marketing team and will assist with the B2B organic social media marketing efforts across multiple platforms!
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage all social media publishing across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more!
- Assist in content creation for social media, including writing copy from scratch, editing and re-writing existing copy, and resizing images
- Manage analytics tracking and reporting
- Other social media related tasks as required
Requirements for the Social Media Specialist:
- Excellent copywriting chops, with the proven ability to write in a positive, engaging tone
- In-depth understanding of social media best practices and passionate about the space!
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Salesforce, and similar is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.