Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Serious Eats is looking for an energetic and creative Social Media Manager to join our team in Industry City, Brooklyn. The Social Media Manager is responsible for increasing audience engagement and brand recognition through the use of social media platforms and email marketing.
- Creates daily content for social platforms according to best practices on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Strategizes with editorial, visual, and marketing teams to maintain growth and meet yearly KPIs, providing feedback on top-performing posts and engagement.
- Monitors posting types and frequency, community engagement, while embodying our brand voice on all outward facing channels.
- Leads newsletter production to grow subscriber base, develop new programs, direct new traffic to Serious Eats, and capitalize on e-commerce opportunities.
- Monitors metrics to analyze performance, develop strategy, and guide experimentation.
- Develops and maintains relationships with other media outlets to drive cross-promotional opportunities.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in social media execution and strategy
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and Reddit
- Experience in Facebook Creative Studio, Tweetdeck, Instagram Analytics, Later, Pinterest Analytics, Tailwind, Youtube Studio, and Campaign Monitor strongly encouraged
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams
- Highly organized and team-oriented
- Loving food is also a plus!