Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: PR & Communications
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Serve as the main point of contact for all Telemundo deliverables for Corporate Affairs and External AffairsEnsure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budgetAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibilityDevelop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progressWork across multi-departmental teams extending from Digital, Studios, Research, Marketing, TV Programming, TV Production, and other NBCUniversal counterparts for the flawless execution of projectsManage and report changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs Report and escalate to management as neededCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationMeet with stakeholders to take detailed notes and clarify specific requirements of each projectDevelop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needsParticipate in initiatives with research on program performance reports to gather and present insights and learnings.Serve as team representative during cross-departmental & client presentations/meetings.Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study and a minimum of ten years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• A minimum of five years project management experience
• Demonstrated experience working across an organization to see a large project through to successful fruition
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience communicating with leadership on all levels, i.e. verbally, written, presentations and selling of ideas.
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, with excellence writing and grammar
• Strong written and presentation skills, including development of compelling presentation materials.
• Familiarity with Telemundo’s programming, talent and brand initiatives.
• Solid team player, with demonstrated ability to work well with others and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous assignments within an intense deadline-driven environment, while paying close attention to details.
• Strong executive presence; ability to interact effectively at the highest level of an organization and the savvy to communicate and synthesize complex issues crisply, clearly and convincingly.
• Willingness to work flexible hours including early mornings, late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Familiarity with US Hispanic media
• Experience in entertainment industry
• Self-starter and able to work in an extremely fast paced and high-volume environment
• Proactive, master multi-tasker, creative and strategic thinking plus strong external and team communication skills
• Flexible work schedule with some early mornings, late nights and weekend work required to cover tapings, shoots and events and some travel
• Must be fully fluent in Spanish and English
• Innate relationship builder
• Experience working with elected and government officials across the political spectrum.
• Sound judgment, political sensitivity and keen sense of protocol.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Comfortable with public speaking.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.