Responsibilities: Preparation of the 24-hour daily broadcast logEnter commercial copy in accordance with instructions provided by clientsStrategically fill the broadcast logs with promosInteract with and assist other departments, especially Sales, to achieve the desired goalsCoordinate changes and work with Master Control to solve issuesPunctual, regular and consistent attendanceExhibit professionalism while representing the departmentUphold SNY Traffic standardsOther duties and responsibilities as assignedPerform other related duties as required and special projects as assignedBasic Qualifications
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in commercial broadcast or cable television; live sports a plus
- Strong PC skills including but not limited to previous traffic management system or related software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit critical thinking in high pressure situations
- Excellent personal and communications skills
- Effective organizational and office management skills
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Willing to work after hours when necessary
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Possess a strong passion for television
- Prior Wide Orbit use preferred
Since its launch in 2006, SNY has established itself as the linear and digital home for all things New York sports. From our new state-of-the-art facilities at 4 World Trade Center, we develop more original NY sports news and entertainment content than anyone else in the industry.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.