Paid Marketing Specialist
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
On-going ideation, planning, creation, management and optimization of Facebook and Instagram ads campaigns to meet monthly and annual objectives, including building all type of audiences, building campaigns/ad sets/ads, closely monitoring performance, adjusting bids and budgets on best performing ads, and relentlessly testing/iterating to generate results and hit our cost per acquisition goals. Develop effective ad creatives (images and copy in Spanish) on a daily basis. Track and perform daily data analysis and optimization on campaign results and ensure accurate tracking and performance attribution is in place. Manage budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for traffic and app growth. Create and test audiences, ads and platform features to discover new opportunities and recommend new strategies or approaches based on data. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement. Work with other departments (e.g. marketing, editorial, design) to ensure strategy, tone and assets alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity.
We're looking for a Facebook Ads Specialist with strong written Spanish skills and US Hispanic market knowledge to join our Digital Audience Development team at our Miami headquarters.
As a Facebook Ads Specialist, you live and breathe all things related to Facebook and Instagram ads and feel more than comfortable with the Facebook Ads platform since that will be the core of your job.
You will step in and immediately take control of day to day campaign planning, creation, management, optimization and reporting. You will run most of our Facebook/Instagram paid campaigns. Your main goal will be to drive quality website traffic and app downloads/consumption at competitive CPAs.
You will need an experimental and methodological approach. This role requires a mix of creativity, analytical, results-oriented and problem-solving skills.
RESPONSABILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• At least 1 - 2 years of experience with all aspects of the Facebook ads platform, including Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Audiences, Facebook Pixel and Facebook SDK.
• Understanding of all Facebook campaign types, Facebook’s ad auction, best practices, tools, bid and optimization strategies, objectives, audiences, tactics, and the ability to know where and when to use them in order to make the most of the budget.
• Experience with Facebook Pixel: conversion tracking, retargeting through custom audiences, etc.
• Proven ability to generate creative ideas, copy and images that attract attention on the web and drive high CTRs and engagement.
• Fully bilingual or Spanish native speaker with the ability to write and edit great copy and headlines in Spanish with perfect grammar and punctuation.
• Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple campaigns effectively and concurrently on a regular basis.
• Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment.
• Intermediate experience on analytics tools such as Omniture Adobe.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable)
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume (if applicable)
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Some experience with PPC, paid search (Google Ads), and YouTube ads as well as attribution models is a bonus.
• Experience with tracking and reporting using digital measurement and attribution tools like Kochava, Branch, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
• Facebook Blueprint Certifications are a huge bonus.
• Experience in the Hispanic media industry and/or in content or editorial teams.
• A familiarity with other digital channels such as SEO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.