Sr Product Delivery Mgr
- Full Time
Cox Automotive, is currently looking for a Product Delivery Manager (Analytics) to join our team.
Cox Automotive, a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is seeking a Senior Product Delivery Manager to join our Clients Analytics team in Atlanta, Georgia. As a Senior Product Delivery Manager, you will be a pivotal member of our team, where you will be responsible for working with the Client Analytics team to activate the Enterprise Analytics vision and strategy to keep pace with rapidly changing business needs and continuously improve our customer experience. You must have a strong mix of agile product management experience, analytics and data experience, strong business acumen, and strategic thinking. You also need to have the proven ability to build and maintain trusted stakeholder relationships, lead a high performing organization, and collaborate with cross-functional peers to prioritize and deliver quality solutions with measurable results.
As the Product Delivery Manager, you will partner with the business to understand needs, then lead the delivery team in supporting the strategy. will evolve the experience to drive product requirements and support development and maintenance. The role includes contributing to and overseeing implementation in an agile environment with distributed cross-functional teams to deliver in a way that meets the priorities of stakeholders and clients. You need to be comfortable operating with indirect influence, acclimate well to change, and be objective and detail-oriented.
Cox Enterprises is a family-run operation that began nearly 120 years ago. As part of this great family business, we treat our team members and clients like they’re just that — family. This atmosphere has been instrumental to our success and has shaped our willingness to fuel epic innovation, drive unprecedented growth and deliver the mind-blowing, needle-moving, connected experience we promise.
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars. Come join the transformation!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:You will be responsible for delivering to the multi-quarter roadmap to evolve our Analytics and Master Data solutions in order to support stakeholder needs. Evolve milestones based on feedback and team capacity.Execute on the product roadmap as part of a cross-functional Agile team. Serve as an advocate for the voice of the customer; represent and make delivery decisions on behalf of the broader stakeholder group(s).Incorporate perspective into Investment Backlog for delivery.Lead and support product owners for Analytics delivery teams.Provide the vision and strategy to the delivery team by managing priorities and developing timelines.Own day-to-day product responsibilities including writing and prioritizing stories, hosting estimation and grooming sessions with delivery team, and attending team standups, retrospectives and other team meetings.Provide clear direction to the delivery team through defined product priorities, schedules and dependencies.Collaborate with the delivery team and product analytics to ensure the ability to measure and track the value being created by the solutions and features delivered.Understand how the solutions are utilized by customers and the areas of opportunity to facilitate prioritization and focus on the most impactful features.Work closely with Delivery Manager and Scrum Master to ensure team health and growth on their Agile journey and to ensure team is operating at expected capacity.You will join the Client Analytics team contributing to and overseeing implementation of cloud capability products in an agile environment in all phases of the software development lifecycle, with distributed cross-functional teams to deliver in a way that meets the priorities of stakeholders and clients. You must be comfortable operating with indirect influence, acclimates well to change, and be objective and detail oriented. Qualifications:Who You AreYou are a story-teller, translator and communicator. You have a strong mix of product management, analytics and data experience along with strong business acumen and superior problem-solving skills. You have a keen ability for identifying problems, closing gaps and creatively generate solutions.
More Specifically, You Have
- Working knowledge and background in analytics to effectively coach team in daily activities.
- Proven abilities to work with SQL, spreadsheets or other analytics tools to solve business problems.
- Experience with Agile teams and the ability to work with product and technology resources across different organizations.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) capabilities.
- Understanding of Engineering Development tool chain (Artifact Repositories, Source Control, CI/CD...).
- Work efficiently, sometimes with incomplete information to close gaps and meet the needs of internal stakeholders and customers alike.
- Ability to build strong working relationships within and across delivery teams.
- Bachelor’s degree OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience in product management, csoftware delivery, software quality assurance or related functions.
What’s In It For You
- You’ll be rewarded with great, highly competitive pay and generous incentives, plus other compensation perks you’ve come to expect (e.g., 401k + matching, comprehensive medical benefits, extremely generous paid time off) and others you may not (e.g., adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, pet insurance and much more…)
- Work/Life Balance. We understand that one size does not fit all. Job flexibility is central to our culture because team members have different working styles and priorities outside of the office, too. That’s why we offer flexible work schedules and remote work options. For us to be us, you need to do you.
- Smart and creative colleagues and ongoing learning opportunities. You’ll have the team and design / organizational tools you need to do your job well without a lot of red tape. Plus, we know how important it is for you and your team to stay brushed up on your design knowledge and skills, so we invest in your ongoing training to make sure you have what you need to enable your growth and impact.
- Boundless career opportunities for lateral and upward movement across a high-performing portfolio of businesses spanning diverse industries.
So, are you ready to challenge today and transform tomorrow? Apply now.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.