- Full Time
Position: Account Executive
Location: Baltimore, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $65,000/year
Our PR client in Baltimore, MD is looking for an Account Executive to join their team on a full-time role. This position is ONSITE, 40 hours a week and direct hire.
The ideal candidate will have experience or an interest in transportation or government.
Duties of the Account Executive:
- Lead internal planning, brainstorming, and create actionable items i.e. new story ideas, strategic recommendations for integrated communications
- Manage day to day deliverables of PR and media campaigns for various clients
- Plan, coordinate, and implement client campaigns and ensure all deadlines, budgets, etc are met
- Drive story idea development and work closely with media partners to write press releases, bylined articles, blog copy
- Manage day to day execution of social media campaigns
Requirements of Account Executive:
- 4-7 years of account management experience in a PR, media relations firm
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Media Relations
- Experience managing traditional and digital media campaigns
- Knowledge of AP style guidelines
- Experience managing social media channels for clients
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.