Account Coordinator, Consumer, Wine & Spirits
- Full Time
Teuwen Communications is an award-winning marketing/PR agency specialized in wine, spirits and food, with offices in New York and California. We are looking to add a stellar Account Coordinator or Assistant to our NYC team, to work on exciting international and domestic accounts ranging from Champagne Laurent-Perrier and Paso Robles Wines to Wines of Alsace and Cognac.
Our agency is steadily growing and has set benchmarks in the wine, spirits and food industry for innovation and results for over 20 years. The ideal candidate will have a “no job is too big or too small” attitude, be ready to grow his/her skill set through hands-on training, and (of course) have a passion for food and beverage. While this is a fast-paced environment, the emphasis is placed on work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on having a nurturing team where everyone’s skills are cultivated and made to shine.
The AC or Assistant will work closely on a variety of accounts and projects with a supervising mentor. She/he will work on multiple accounts and report to supervisors and the president.
Visit teuwen.com for more information.
- Media Relations: Research and write compelling pitches and press releases; Connect with media on a regular basis; Establish relationships with journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Social Media: contribute to monthly calendars, monitor engagement, source influencers, track results
- Source, track and distribute wine samples; Maintain wine warehouse and inventories
- Reporting and analysis: Monitor for press placements and social media; Manage clipping service and clip articles; Produce monthly, quarterly and yearly reports; Analyze results
- Assist in the production of events—across media, trade and consumer, from small dinners to large tastings—and media and trade trips
- Develop and produce press and marketing materials, invitations, website copy, blog posts
- Provide general office support: Update internal database; Help with intern management; Oversee supplies and office environment
- Internships (for assistant) to 1 year experience (for AC) in wine/food/consumer PR/Marketing, preferably in agency
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Good understanding of media relations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Social media savvy
- Team player
- Result-driven, resourceful, passionate, creative
- Available for evening events and national travel
- Working knowledge of Cision, Burelles, InDesign is a plus
Salary & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience
Vacation package, 15 holidays & sick day package
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Note: Due to the volume of responses, please understand that profiles not matching this job description may not receive an answer.