Customer Service Representative - NextGear Capital
- Full Time
About NextGear Capital
Capital is a subsidiary of Cox Automotive and one of the world's largest
automotive inventory financing institutions. NextGear Capital, together
with its affiliates, provides flexible lines of credit and capital solutions to
over 22,000 dealer clients worldwide. The company offers state-of-the-art
online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry analytics, dealer performance data and collateral protection to its clients globally. NextGear Capital Corporation is a Canadian company owned and operated by Cox Automotive Canada. For more information about NextGear Capital Canada,
Summary: The Customer Service Representative is the front-line
initial communication between the corporate office and the customer base. By
design, it is to be the first and only contact the dealer needs to make for virtually
any and all assistance needed by internal and external customers. The knowledge the CSR must possess is broad in spectrum in order to assist in the wide array of questions and situations the rep encounters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply daily liens on financed vehicles and request the radiation once
- Daily follow up with our dealers who have ownerships out
- Calls documented accompanied by precise
notes entered into the system
- For accounts concerned, perform daily data
entry and complete the codification of loans
- Conduct extensions and other account
- Communicate with customers regarding
vehicles sold at auction and request payment of outstanding loan
- Answer the phone in a friendly and
- Answer questions, take the necessary
actions required, and follow up
with the customers if necessary
- Other related duties
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In the area of Communications
- Ability to become knowledgeable in all areas of the company
- Must possess excellent customer service attitude/skills by being
personable with ability to regain control of conversation going in the
- Ability to communicate and listen to employees as well as supervisors.
- Organization and timely follow up skills are essential.
- Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Prior experience in customer service
- Training Requirements:
- On the Job, ongoing
- Physical Demands:
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Standing, Bending.
- May be required to lift and/or move boxes and supplies.
- What we offer:
time employment with one of the global leaders in automotive remarketing
- 5 weeks paid vacation per year
- Generous Insurance plan paid by Cox Automotive Canada (medical, dental, life, disability).
- RRSP contribution plan
- Venngo Discount programs
- Fast paced, multicultural work environment
- Career pathing – opportunity for development and advancement within Cox Automotive family of companies
- Opportunity for involvement with local communities though company sponsored volunteering program
- Cox Automotive Canada was
named one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers
- Work schedule Monday to Friday shifts can rotate anytime from 9am – 8pm. Based on operational needs.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.