Copy/ Content Manager
- Full Time
Copywriter/ Content Manager
Summary of the Role:
The Copywriter/ Content Manager leads all consumer-facing content marketing at Casa Dragones, from strategy through execution. Excellent writing skills are a must and organization skills are necessary to manage the workflow of our content team. This role helps grow and engage our audience platforms including original written content on all relevant digital & social media channels.
- Create and manage all externally-facing copy
- Content development: Build content for Casa Dragones’ blog, social accounts, media partnerships, email, and as needed for other marketing channels; Oversee and maintain content calendar
- Manage workflow from the content team.
- Hone and maintain editorial style guide, shaping the editorial voice for Casa Dragones
- Craft and implement effective content marketing strategies to drive, engage, and grow qualified traffic to Casa Dragones’ website and social channels
- Explore new content channels (podcast, content collaborations with other brands/ambassadors, etc.) and develop any new platforms that make sense given company KPIs and resources
- Maximize potential for meaningful content generation pre-, during, and post-events
- Provide creative input and direction on marketing and product campaigns to generate revenue, create buzz, and build brand allegiance
- Develop content strategies that are aligned with Casa Dragones’ brand pillars and digital media budget
- Oversee digital media to ensure consumer-facing communications are aligned with content strategy and brand pillars.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor channels to compare their activities and present strategic and competitive insights.
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional creative vision
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Experience in the luxury or spirits space or both
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Strong skills in creating original content and copy that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, connected, passionate candidate who wants to work in a dynamic and creative, open loft environment in the heart of West Chelsea’s gallery district.