Manager, Marketing - CRM Operations
Location: Denver, Colorado
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
We are looking for a passionate CRM marketing leader with proven experience driving business results with lifecycle marketing. It requires forward thinking, and strategic planning along with the ability to execute flawlessly. This person will be responsible for leading CRM operations across all owned audiences inclusive of: Manual promotional and triggered behavior-based email campaignsTransactional email messagesPush notificationsNet new channel discovery + setupCoupon and offer code setup + managementRefer A Friend operations supportHelp lead the ongoing analysis and optimization of the CRM program while proactively identifying more efficient solutions
• Minimum 5+ years of increasing experience owning CRM operations across a variety of channels.
• Minimum 3+ years detailed experience with email channel alone.
• Deep understanding of email marketing best practices.
• Experience working with a subscription product.
• Proven ability to leverage testing and data analysis to improve business performance.
• A talent for communicating diverse information in a clear, concise manner with a data supported point of view.
• Well-versed in CRM and digital marketing service providers and tools (i.e. ESPs such as Sailthru, Send Grid, Responsys as well as Dreamweaver, HTML, SQL, etc.).
• High level of comfort with the following situations:
o Presenting to senior leadership
o Challenging and changing timelines
o High expectations / reach goals for owned programs
o Building strong cross-functional relationships
o Thrive on wearing a project manager hat most days
o Consistent team player, always willing to help attitude
o Pitching in outside the confines of your role both short-term and long-term
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Dedicated to Excellence: The email channel is the largest revenue and subscription driving marketing channel for Bluprint, which means that our work must be flawless.
• Adaptability: As the business objectives change, you should be able to adapt as well.
• Creative Problem Solver: S/he can take their own knowledge to make what seems impossible, possible and easy.
• Calm in the Face of Adversity: When things don’t go right (and will happen), s/he will work through the issue and resolve it in a timely manner.
• Continual Learner: Whether it through training from a vendor, colleague or self-learning, you must have a thirst to learn from both the business side and technical side.
• Keen Attention to Detail: She/he can pick out small inconsistencies and anticipate issues.
• Process Driven: S/he creates a process that works for her/him so they can be confident in the quality and accuracy of his/her work.
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.