- Part Time
Trusted Media Brands is looking for a part time Sales Assistant to join our team in support of our sales efforts on the West Coast for Readers Digest, Taste of Home and Family Handyman. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, self starter who wants flexibility and be a part of a great team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Assisting with the preparation of sales proposals, custom presentations, managing the prospecting/customer database, maintaining comp list, advertiser and general mailings, assisting with forecasting, Media radar runs, edit tabbing, RFPS, event coordination with vendors, as well as other sales support functions. On-going daily administrative responsibilities will include expense reports, ordering supplies, paying office bills (Fed Ex and magazine subscriptions), managing magazine inventory, booking travel, ordering food for lunch & learns, assisting in meeting prep etc. This position will interact with and act as a liaison with a variety of clients and internal departments, to assist with the coordination of materials, and requests in an efficient manner.
- College degree or equivalent and related business experience in a sales environment.
- Two years administrative sales assistant experience required, in a sales, advertising, marketing, and/or publishing environment.
- Demonstrated capability and commitment to managing multiple deadlines and changing priorities/tasks.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills. Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, Power point, and Internet (research/resources) required.