Us Weekly: Integrated Marketing Associate Manager
- Full Time
Integrated Marketing Associate Manager
Us Weekly is looking for a strategic and creative thinker to join the Integrated Marketing team. The Integrated Marketing Associate Manager will oversee added value programs that span out-of-home media, social media campaigns, email blasts, or custom events. This individual will provide assistance to the Integrated Marketing team on the project management of custom, branded content programs via the development of timelines, written content, brand research and talent solicitation lists.
- Own the added value process: (i.e. brainstorm and ideate unique strategies catering to client goals and budgets, build compelling client presentations, execute added value programs and provide wrap-up reports, upon completion).
- Refresh, research and maintain directory of added value offerings (i.e. sampling/street teams, at-retail demonstrations, OOH media).
- Update copy, performance metrics and visuals for sales materials including editorial calendars, media kits, general presentations and program one-sheets.
- Assist in project management of custom content campaigns, including the development of custom talent lists, maintenance of talent representation directory, research of products and brands.
- Write and edit copy for custom branded content – print, social and digital
- Provide administrative support in the upkeep of shared servers, drives and collaborative folders. (i.e. Google docs, OneDrive).
- Minimum 1-3 years of publishing experience, digital and/or print
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building sales materials and proposals in Powerpoint
- Ability to juggle multiply projects at the same time; strong organization and time-management skills
- Deep understanding of the print, digital and social media landscape
- Interest in the entertainment/celebrity/pop culture space
- Bachelor’s degree
- Direct experience working with added value programs in the print/digital publishing space.
- Deep insight into entrainment and pop culture trends