Retail Client Service Coordinator II
- Full Time
This position is responsible for documenting, overseeing and coordinating customer vehicles through the Retail Services program process. The retail services administrative coordinator schedules, monitors and communicates all activities related to the receipt, assignment, inspection and servicing of these vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
• Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to Retail Services program fulfillment.
• Maintain customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification of receipt and assignment, records of the completion of work, and other required information.
• Create and maintain billing files for Retail Services fees related to these accounts.
• Ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation of discrepancies.
• Analyze and manage customer vehicle throughput via daily report/query capabilities.
• Work with Retail Services Operations Manager to achieve customer’s expectations of department deliverables through proactive communications.
• Work with department manager to establish and maintain deep service relationships with customers.
• Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is accurately recorded in a timely manner in the system and that vehicles are properly tagged with appropriate work order and/or other documentation.
• Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
• Enter all pertinent information into AS400 and approved work requested by customer.
• Utilize the AS400/VCF systems to monitor and track vehicle repairs.
• Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Retail Services Operations management.
• Monitor vehicle through Retail Services fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
• Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
• May follow up with customer to confirm completion and satisfaction.
• May work with finance/local management to ensure customers are charged and A/R is collected timely.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience required.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Advanced computer software skills necessary.
• Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
• Occasional exposure to weather conditions, fumes, and noise.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.