Marketing Project Manager
- Full Time
A leading company in Herndon, VA is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their team.
This role is onsite 40 hours/week in Herndon, VA.
This Marketing Project Manager manages the workflow of marketing projects from initiation to completion including print collateral materials, advertisements, brochures, postcards, e-mail campaigns, web sites, web graphics, app graphics, magazines, other print, electronic and video materials.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Work with internal teams and stakeholders to determine goals/requirements, scope, timeline, budget, procedures and resource requirements needed to accomplish objectives
* Develop and maintain project plans; Manage day-to-day details of the project including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, issues, and risks
* Interface with vendors and cross-functional teams to ensure that there is a clear understanding of project outcomes and timelines
* Lead project meetings; Brief the project team on status reporting, feedback, and input on project planning and execution
Marketing Project Manager Qualifications:
* 3-5 years of direct project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced work environment.
* Proficient with Project Software/tools (SharePoint, MS Project, Basecamp, etc.) to track and manage tasks, resources and project costs
* Multi-tasker; Excellent at prioritizing tasks, organizing information and managing projects to time and budget goals
* Experience with project delivery methodologies preferred (PMP certification preferred)