Future Media Group - Digital Account Director WMagazine.com/SurfaceMag.com/WatchJournal.com
- Full Time
The Digital Account Director role reports to the SVP of Digital Revenue and is part of the Future Media Group’s digital team. This person should have deep relationships with brands and agencies focused in the luxury, fashion, design and accessories category as well as with brands non-endemic to this category. The right candidate will have in depth knowledge of selling in programmatic, audience, social and video environments. This role will have a digital only number as well as a number that has to be achieved through supporting the cross-channel integrated sales team on campaigns that include digital.
- Prospect and close digital business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Work with the cross-channel integrated sales team as the digital subject matter expert on campaigns that include digital
- This role requires experience selling programmatic, video, display, and Social advertising it’s a plus if you know how to sell in the podcasts and newsletter environments.
- Comfortable not only carrying a revenue number but also meeting and exceeding your targets.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Future Media Group in the digital marketplace and become an active brand advocate
- Attend industry conferences and events to attract new business
- Work closely with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales Planning, and Revenue Operations to ensure client campaign expectations are clear. on time, and on budget
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times