Product Marketing Manager
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: About 3 Months
Starts: January 2020.
Rate: Up to $40/HR DOE.
Our association client in Washington DC is searching for a freelance Product Marketing Manager to lead the launch of their newest digital product on a part-time basis.
The Product Marketing Manager will develop and execute a launch campaign for their new digital product by leveraging resources and relevant marketing channels to optimize exposure.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a product marketing strategy to successfully lead product launch.
- Create strategic messaging to be used across channels.
- Leverage internal and external resources to enhance product launch messaging.
- Identify opportunities to monetize digital product through strategic partnerships and advertisement opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to create engaging content across channels.
Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years experience leading product marketing campaigns.
- Experience with technology products preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.