Springer Healthcare is a leading full service medical communications agency, and forms part of Springer Nature, the world’s largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world’s highest impact journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. With more than 40 years’ experience working with the pharmaceutical industry, we are specialists in delivering innovative medical content and services across a wide range of communication platforms.
The Project Coordinator supports the Springer Healthcare Training and Medical Education team by helping to deliver projects across the Training and Medical Education product lines.
- Traffic projects from client services to editorial and scientific team leads, including the below:
- Liaise with and manage communications of content/information between editorial and design and other departments as necessary
- Coordinate image and third party content permissions, and be principal point of contact for such external providers.
- Project folder organization
- Project work: (Prepare reference packs, uploads and linking, etc)
- Contract Preparation: Work with team to prepare contracts for freelancers and contributors
- Assist in the development of accurate budget proposals for assigned projects and be accountable for monitoring time and costs throughout project delivery and the reconciliation process
- Assist in the management of monthly financial processes
- Any other duties that can reasonably be expected of you
Experience, skills, and qualifications
- BA/BS, preferably in Life Sciences or related field
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize projects and deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous administrative support experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
Visit our website at www.springerhealthcare.com.
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.
Springer Nature is a leading global research, educational and professional publisher, home to an array of respected and trusted brands providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services.
Springer Nature is the world’s largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world’s highest impact journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion. Springer Nature was formed in 2015 through the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and Springer Science+Business Media.