- Full Time
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA’s strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign
we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent
with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
The primary purpose of the Marketing Associate/Account Executive is to support the organization’s initiatives through the management of marketing materials and tools. This position provides marketing support for the MidWest and Florida regions.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Day-to-day management of marketing local events in the MidWest and Florida regions.
- Supervise the creation of marketing materials including but not limited to print and digital versions of:
- Social Media
- Promotional Materials
- Manage timelines and schedules for the production and deployment of all of the above materials
- Work with printers and publications
- Coordinate and act as liaison between the Marketing/Design department, local Fundraisers, local Event Managers, and local Center of Excellence (COE) staff
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task in an exceptionally busy environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills a must
- Desire to learn new skills
- Pro-active and energetic; ability to work on own with minimal daily supervision
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Some understanding of print production and digital marketing
- Minimum 2 years work experience in an agency or other marketing capacity
- Bachelor’s degree
• Opportunity to Travel to Israel
• Top-notch Healthcare
• Dental & Vision
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer-paid Life Insurance
• Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
• 403(b) and Employer Contribution
Please apply through the link provided.