Digital Marketing Manager, CEP Business Development
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Manager, CEP Business Development
Who We Are:
What makes Discovery Education a GREAT fit for you? When you join Discovery Education, you'll be part of a fast-growing global team that empowers K-12 teachers with best-in-class digital curriculum that connects learning to the real-world so that every student can achieve to their highest potential.
The Digital Fundraising Manager will work within our Corporate Education Partnerships (“CEP”) team. CEP collaborates with the philanthropic or charitable divisions of large enterprises to achieve their social impact goals in the world of education. This role builds awareness of our mission to the world’s most iconic brands to help them connect to our global network of schools and influencers. Our corporate partners help bring the real world to the classroom with no-cost engaging content, events, and educational resources.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly focused, and capable of working at a strategic level while simultaneously executing on a tactical level. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in a broad range of verticals and channels, including digital fundraising, social media advertising, paid search, and email marketing. The person in this position will be involved in the growth of our entire partnerships unit, so we are looking for a candidate who is able to lead by example, while providing instruction and education to other team members.
For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the educational technology space, Discovery Education offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the support of an established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming. Team members enjoy a high-energy, purpose-driven work environment — as well as tremendous opportunities to grow, learn and make a difference. If you like working with a curious, collaborative, high-performing team, Discovery Education is the place for you.
Explore the future of education at DiscoveryEducation.com.
What You'll Do:
Are you a digital marketer looking to develop and implement innovative fundraising programs for meaningful social impact programs that foster youth achievement? Do you value comprehensive, integrated strategies that take full advantage of a range digital channels, including email, search, display, mobile and social media? If yes, this is the job for you!
- Create integrated digital marketing strategies on multiple media channels that engage prospective partners and lead to successful conversion goals (lead generation in support of cultivating new partnerships with like-minded organizations who share our mission to have a measurable impact on youth achievement.)
- Optimize digital fundraising campaigns to maximize ROI across channels.
- Develop conversion driven paid media campaigns and execute the day-to-day management.
- Conduct audits of our all CEP digital lead gen marketing efforts to determine past performance and set benchmarks for future campaigns.
- Collaborate with the CEP design teams to develop creative concepts and campaigns that attract and engage.
- Create and develop Google AdWords campaigns.
- Integrate SEM/SEO & paid search into larger fundraising campaigns. Evaluate emerging tactics and techniques. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Build strong client relationships through effective communication and project management.
- Manage accurate/timely records within CRM tools of business development activities and coordinate development reports and outreach dashboards regarding all prospective partner activities.
- Proactively maintain a thorough understanding of Discovery Education’s overall goals and strategic vision for the future of education, and the private sector’s role within the mission to re-imagine teaching and learning.
Who You Are:
- +3 years of digital marketing and digital fundraising experience
- Experience creating effective conversion driven strategies and campaigns that map marketing activities to steps in the user journey/funnel.
- Proven experience creating effective targeting and running paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and other media channels that support a variety of goals and conversion objectives.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture Sitecatalyst, WebTrends)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
Mission-Driven: Passionate about Discovery Education's vision to transform teaching and learning, experience in education or ed-tech industry a plus
Creative. You bring passion to your work and produce strategies and campaigns that engage, motivate and inspire.
Technically Savvy: You are proficient in Excel, Keynote/ PowerPoint. You have a working knowledge of Salesforce, social media management software, and Google Analytics. Experience with Marketing automation tools like marketo/pardot is a plus.
Strong Communicator: You have excellent written and oral communication as well as strong interpersonal skills
Passionate: You have a strong work ethic driven by a sense of urgency, flawless organization skills, and ability to inspire others to act and fulfill Discovery Education’s mission
Collaborative: You are a positive, solution-oriented team player with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-energy environment; team player/ builder with the humility to be focused on the success of the collective over individual
Self-Starter: You are driven with the ability to do what needs to be done without being micromanaged; ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks, proactively manage numerous projects, and prioritize competing timelines; demonstrate a problem solving/ solution-oriented approach
Growth Mindset: You are always willing to learn something new, not rigid in beliefs or expectations
Discovery Education is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery Education is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information