Marketing Coordinator II
- Full Time
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the production and implementation of planned promotions and advertising materials for the assigned location. Works closely with auction management to ensure development of promotions that service location and consignor needs. Works with the Marketing Manager to ensure promotional efforts align with and support the broader strategy and needs of the market and company.
- Works with Auction leadership at assigned location(s) to develop promotions that service the needs of location consignors and overall location goals. Ensuring promotions are delivered on time and within budget.
- Partners with and takes function direction from field Marketing Manager on promotional ideas that support the broader market strategy. Utilize available marketing tools per location (i.e. Salesforce.com, Exact Target).
- Plans and executes promotional activities to dealers within the location including print, displays and signage.
- Advertising: Maintains location website and ensures that an effective and approved Social Media presence is in place; coordinates development of onsite signage/ads.
- Promotions: Implements Key Account and National promotional design at location; implements market-specific and location promotions; tracks give-a-ways and promotional item inventory; works in-lane promotions for commercial and dealer accounts.
- Educates customers and employees on Manheim products, services and enhancements.
- Communicate upcoming promotional campaigns to all Auction personnel and Field Sales Reps; cross-networking with other auctions.
- Follow required timelines with regard to requests for corporate assistance including but not limited to, list requests and creative requests.
- Utilize Manheim tools to execute marketing plans including graphic design requests, existing editable templates and company intranet site.
- Inform and engage internal auction staff on both national and local marketing efforts driving staff participation.
- Produce catalogs and run lists for sale inventory, using templates or required inserts when applicable.
- Make hotel reservations for dealers visiting the location. Track travel receipts and dealer transactional information to submit to the finance department for dealer reimbursement when applicable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in marketing or advertising preferred.
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or promotions and customer service experience required. Previous experience in the auto industry highly preferred.
- Graphic design background is a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop Illustrator is a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Good computer skills are essential and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office products required, layout/design software preferred.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.