BRAND OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
- Full Time
BRAND OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
WHO WE ARE
Uncharted Power is a power and data infrastructure technology company. Using our patented suite of solutions, we build, own, and operate infrastructure to provide energy that is both clean and low-cost.
Our mission is simple: Universal access to clean, low-cost power. Our mantra, even simpler: Serve and Inspire.
WHAT YOU DO
As the Brand Operations Coordinator, you will work directly with the Founder & CEO of Uncharted Power supporting all activities related to the coordination of her executive and brand operations. The role has the potential for massive growth as you will work hand-in-hand with the CEO to establish a fresh, global brand platform at the intersection of innovation and inclusion. This platform expands across her role as spokesperson for Uncharted Power, as well as her personal brand endeavors. Specifically, you will be responsible for the coordination of the following: press, social media, content creation, speaking engagements, events, styling, travel, and scheduling. Pending performance, this position is expected to grow into a management position within the first 6-12 months with one direct report.
- Coordinate incoming press requests, including but not limited to scheduling, written responses, asset delivery, and approvals.
- Create media briefing summaries for the CEO to review prior to interviews.
- Represent the CEO in pre-interview activities from time-to-time.
- Accompany the CEO during all press activities.
Social Media & Content Creation
- Manage content calendar and select communications for the CEO’s IG, FB, Twitter, and Linkedin accounts.
- Coordinate professional photo and/or video shoots, inclusive of partnering with
- CEO and external consultants on theme and sourcing the relevant vendors.
- Capture amateur photo and video content “on-the-go” for sharing on social media.
- Research relevant thought leadership topics for CEO.
- Pre-draft social media copy from time-to-time for approval by CEO.
Speaking Engagements, Events, & Styling
- In partnership with the external speaking agency, support keynote and panel engagement activities, including but not limited to the coordination of incoming requests, contracts, payment, reimbursements, presentation assets, travel and onsite logistics.
- Own the planning and execution of curated events and experiences hosted by CEO, including but not limited to budgeting, sourcing vendors, onsite logistics management, and event close-out.
- Source and schedule HMU artists for all speaking engagements and select public appearances.
- Coordinate “Rent The Runway” and stylist logistics.
Travel & Scheduling
- Coordinate and streamline all travel activities for the CEO, including but not limited to booking flights, cars, and lodging, and loyalty programs.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, ensuring a sustainable and healthy schedule is kept.
- Accompany the CEO throughout the day to ensure she stays on time and has the necessary support.
- Act as a positive representative of the CEO both internally and externally. Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Support the management of the CEO’s key relationships with coordination of cards, gifts, and thoughtful engagement points.
- BS degree in Communications, Brand Management, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years executive assistant and/or talent management support experience
- Experience working with and managing relationships for C-Suite Leaders
- Proven experience managing complex and confidential information
- An ability to drive to big-picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining strong attention to detail
- Able to wear many hats, switching priorities and focus as needed
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and
- organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationship
Uncharted Power is an equal opportunity employer.