Automotive Recon Coordinator
- Full Time
- Perform basic data entry into the AS 400 computer system as needed.
- Maintain constant communication with commercial accounts department, customer support team, quadrant and account coordinators, supervisors, and other auction personnel to ensure effective coordination of lot operations activities.
- Answer phones provide support to lot operations employees and provide excellent customer support.
- Respond to customer requests for assistance and ensure timely resolution.
- Support manager in the coordination of departmental scheduling, working with temporary agencies, serving as point of contact and recording employee absences, etc.
- Process all lot operations department paperwork. Forward all invoices and items to be posted to the appropriate areas in a timely manner.
- Assist in the coordination of sale day line-up and execution of sale day activities (i.e., drive, assist customers in locating vehicles, etc.).
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- 1 – 3 years customer service experience required.
- Previous clerical or administrative experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills required. Good problem-solving and organizational skills required.
- Ability to operate general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Good computer software skills required.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.