Sr. Contract Administrator
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Senior Contract Administrator is responsible for managing compliance with all facets of the company’s numerous programming/affiliation agreements. This includes maintaining the department’s database to ensure accurate tracking of contractual terms and conditions and compliance with critical contractual events.
- Prepares contract expiration information for Programming Team.
- Responsible for maintaining Contract/Agreement repository.
- Prepares and disseminated monthly reports to the Programming Team outlining all obligations under the Affiliation Agreements with corresponding deadlines.
- Assists in the preparation of deal summaries to reviews termination/renewal options with Programming team.
- Enters and maintains data for all Programming agreements (500+) and amendments while tracking expirations, options, obligations, and key terms and conditions.
- Responsible for distribution of affiliation agreements and any related documents and notices to Programming Team and any other relevant groups.
- Responsible for the collection and distribution of FCC certifications including; Closed Captioning Certifications, Children’s Television Act, and Calm Act Certification.
- Reviews financial communications prepared by Director, Programming Contract Management in support of Sox compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Paralegal Certification preferred.
- Experience in the administration of a large stable of contracts/agreements, preferably in a legal environment.
- Proficiency in legal/contractual language and documents, with the ability to analyze contractual agreements and summarize in a concise and articulate manner.
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets and proven experience in performing simple financial analyses.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities while remaining focused in a high stress environment.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality with respect to agreement contents and other highly sensitive business matters and projects.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.