Specialist, Creative Partnerships, Entertainment Lifestyle Group
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Play a critical role in the development, execution and management of multi-platform campaigns including (and not limited to) timelines, writeups, pitch decks, campaign setup, ad tags, asset delivery, tracking and reporting Manage production and creative needs (e.g. production prep/execution, clip editing, asset delivery) Create and design marketing materials and wrap reports including one-sheets and PowerPoint decks that highlight new products/advertiser opportunitiesWork with stakeholders across the lifestyle and NBCU portfolio to help create cross-platform/cross-network opportunities Attend and actively participate in creative partnerships brainstorms on behalf of E! Support team with proactive development of opportunities from idea generation through deal close and execution, working with digital labs, original programming, E! News editorial and production teamsManage day-to-day communication between consumer marketing, programming, scheduling, production sales, and agency/client partnersManage daily communication with internal parties, including Ad Sales, Ad Ops & Traffic, Production, Editorial, Consumer Marketing, Research, Programming, Finance, Legal, platform leads, clients, and their respective agencies Manage the approval and fulfillment process for sponsorships to ensure quality control and timely executions
The Specialist, Creative Partnerships will manage and execute integrated marketing & branded content solutions with a focus on digitally and socially-led campaigns across E!
Reporting to the Manager, Creative Partnerships, this position will play an active role to ensure consistent delivery of best-in-class advertising and content solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience at a digital/social agency, media/production company, or in research, where the individual was responsible for campaign management, production or creative development.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of and passion for social and digital platforms
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent writing skills including presentation development
• Experience with the creative development and production process
• Genuine interest in the pop culture landscape
• Knowledgeable about E! and other NBCU brands
• Ability to develop strong relationships with management and editorial teams
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.