Universal Kids seeks self-driven Production Coordinator to collaborate with our Marketing Production team on all advertising projects. The Production Coordinator, Marketing Production will report to a Project Manager. The role requires basic knowledge of video, digital, motion GFX, social and collateral production for on and off-air promotion, and consumer marketing. Key Duties & Responsibilities Include:
Maintain daily deliverables list, provide timely feedback, information and direction to internal and external teams while diplomatically managing expectations.Liaison between Social, Digital, Press, Consumer, Sales and Scheduling departments Process invoices and help maintain department budgetHire, train and supervise department internsHelp source and manage freelance staff Enter all promotions into the production management software and update as projects changeBook voice talent, shoot talent and coordinate various shoot production needsResearch and source miscellaneous projects and items Archiving/Media management of both in-house and 3rd party content
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Schedule meetings and book conference rooms
- Manage High rez footage requests, voiceover and mix requests, secure any and all creative assets and keep the tracker updated
- Oversee fulfillment of media requests from internal departments; prioritize work and manage back to clients on timelines and costs
- Responsible for monitoring and compiling competitive programming for monthly review by SVP, Brand Creative.
- Assist project management team by internally routing all materials necessary for approvals and ensure revisions are addressed
- Supervise music cues submissions and organization
- Coordinate IT, office supplies and facilities services as needed by the department
Individual must be a team player, able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, extremely organized, accurate, responsible, flexible and able to work well under pressure Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programsFamiliarity with Adobe Creative CloudExperience in shoot production, crew hiring and camera equipment is a plus
Should possess technical knowledge in the operation of standard post-production equipment and software.
Comprehension of on-air promos structure including format, timing, breaks and promo tune-in tags is a plus
Knowledge of AirTable a plus
• Minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience working in Media or Advertising
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• A strong ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at once
• Willingness work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (job #53594BR)
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.