Digital Product Manager
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist with Telemundo high importance priorities if needed
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for helping to develop and maintain the Telemundo Deportes digital properties while delivering innovative solutions across all platforms.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop new products/platforms and manage the existing Telemundo Deportes Desktop/Mobile Web, iOS mobile app, Android mobile app, tvOS, Roku and FireTV platform and livestream experiences ensuring user engagement and business valueDesign and review of test cases, process change requests and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.Elicit and gather product requirement documents, wireframes and mocks while accounting for design challenges and external dependencies.Work with technology teams to create functional / tech requirementsQ/A and regression testing for platform enhancement or bug fix deployment releasesCreate, test development, design and bug fix tickets in JIRA (Issue and Project Tracking Software) across multiple projects. Execute deployment and app submission process for the various digital platformsUnderstand the competitive landscape, and prepare competitive analysis and researchPartner with external agencies to develop new products concepts and designsSet up, test, and execute new sponsorship campaigns for each of our digital platforms to ensure campaign deliverables are executed successfully. Troubleshoot, report and or escalate digital platform issues across all of our digital platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Minimum five (3) years of web or mobile product development and project management experience
• Strong knowledge of web development technologies
• Proficient in MS Project, Power Point, Excel, Visio, Jira
• Experience with various product types, including: web sites and mobile development and design
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work some nights and weekends
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop product roadmaps based off of business needs, LOE, cost and additional factors
• A creative and an innovative individual who is able to incorporate best practices and develop new concepts
• Ability to partner with other departments (Business Development, Sales, Technical) to complete projects on time
• Excellent thought leadership, strategic, analytical and forward-planning skills
• Highly collaborative team player with talent for influencing large, cross-functional teams
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to self-start, self-manage, and meet deadlines
• Written and verbal Spanish literacy
• Understanding of Hispanic sports, audience and strategies
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.