Editor - Outsourcing-Pharma
- Full Time
Outsourcing-Pharma (OSP) focuses on the clinical and commercial development and manufacture of small molecule drugs.
To champion the growth of our pharmaceutical brands with a key focus on editorial development for Outsourcing-Pharma.com by
- Delivering high quality breaking news and off-diary editorial content in multimedia and written formats
- Exploring, identifying and recommending brand development opportunities (new content formats, scopes and dissemination modes, brand extensions) suiting the North American markets to upper management, and any other activities relevant to the growth of our brands.
- Following and contributing ideas to OSP editorial road maps
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Delivering compelling written and multimedia content for Outsourcing-Pharma
- Working towards a story count of at least two articles a day, with strict daily deadlines
- Will be required to deliver broadcast quality video off the back of industry events and one-on-one interviews
- Attend relevant trade events and conferences in North America and occasionally internationally
- Contribute to special editions and online events
- Utilise social media for lead sourcing, content sharing and contact building
- Network at key industry events to build a strong portfolio of editorial contacts and raise profile of OSP brands
- Conduct joint business visits with sales team where appropriate to demonstrate brand unity and clearly define editorial standards
- Collaborate with events, marketing and sales teams on any other projects of potential benefit to OSP brands within a framework of editorial integrity
- Trained business / science / multimedia journalist and editor
- 5+ years of B2B journalistic experience, 2+ years editing a digital publication
- Experience covering the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Experience in breaking news in text articles, video, podcast reports or use social media
- Vibrant networking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Social media savvy
- Highly collaborative
- Imaginative and strong sense of initiative
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well organised and ability to work to tight deadlines
WHY WORK FOR US
William Reed has been providing market leading business information for over 150 years. From our origins in grocery, we have expanded across food and drink and into new sectors, including pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over. Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences. We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US.
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees.
Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.