Campaign Manager, Peacock Promo
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Peacock Promo Campaign Manager is responsible for gathering all assets required to support Peacock related deals, efficiently trafficking assets within agreed upon SLAs and maintaining campaigns throughout their lifetime. Primary day to day focus will be ensuring media is delivered to published specifications campaigns are accurately executed. The Peacock Marketing Campaign Lead is also responsible for any troubleshooting and reporting requests
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the Marketing Strategy Team to ensure that promo campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
Responsibilities: Direct interaction with Peacock Marketing Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillmentInteract with clients to ensure proper specs are being sent over and creative coming in is on time and meets our specInteract with Promo marketing/product leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and eventsMust be able to process first party hosted assets in our various internal systemsMust be able to traffic campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.Must be able to pull third and first party reportingMust be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaignsMust be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracyTroubleshoot advertisement issues in real timeWork closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound requestBuild out campaigns using Salesforce, Operative one, and FreewheelCommunicating results to internal marketing leadership through bi-weekly reports, emails, phone callsLead multiple, weekly meetings with cross-functional teams (Programming, Media, Creative Works, Research) to ensure alignment on plans and initiatives for peacock, digital, and linear integration.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum 2 year of experience in Sales Operations.
• Understanding of marketing KPI’s preferred
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event or receive urgent off hour requests.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative OnAir/Sintec)
• Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs ATP Bookend, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, Nielsen, tracking etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
• Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
• Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
• Experience compiling reporting and building wrap up decks
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Presentation and public speaking skills preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.