Assistant to Executive Producer
Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Liaison between Executive Producers and production staff regarding meetings, updates, and staffingHandle phones, calendar and contact managementKeep all show related information (show boards, binders, folders, air calendars etc.) current and correctRecruit and assist with hiring production staff when necessary (including job posting and pre-screening candidates)Maintain Executive Producer’s calendar eventsCoordinate and set up meetings, travel, interview and events including staff and charity events.Assist with programming shows, daily cartsOther ad-hoc duties as assignedProcess Executive Producers administrative functions including expense reports
NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking an Assistant to the Executive and Co-Executive Producers to work with all day to day operations as outlined below for “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” This is a Run of Show position.
• Minimum 1 year of professional working experience preferably in an administrative function
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Prior television production environment experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure and fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Strong ability to anticipate and resolve issues as they arise
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.