Location: New York, New York
Function: Creative & Design
Specialty: Art, Creative
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Concept and execute integrated content from our network brand voice in service of our advertising and cross-portfolio partners to run across all platforms of the USA and SYFY brands. Ideate, write, produce, and edit content for linear, digital and social media platforms.Collaborate with creative, production and sales partnerships teams in identifying industry trends and developing new, innovative, integrated creative solutions for ad sales and cross-portfolio partners.
The Multiplatform Producer creates custom creative content for USA & SYFY’s Branded Content creative team. This position will report to the Creative Director.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years in a comparable writer/producer/editor role creating innovative content for traditional or new media
• Strong editorial skills and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Premiere and After Effects)
• An understanding of branding in order to creatively and innovatively integrate a partner’s brand within our content
• Articulate creative direction when collaborating with designers, editors, sound designers
• Clear presentation skills, from simple written scripts to more formal client pitches
• Ability to balance multiple priorities, problem solve, and be resourceful while working in a fast-paced environment
• Able to provide a reel of creative content work
• Willingness to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel on occasion
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Passionate about storytelling and innovative thinking
• Demonstrated creativity and expertise in writing, concepts and style
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and solve problems under pressure
• Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• Polished with good interpersonal skills
• Proactive collaborator in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
• In-depth knowledge of current trends content consumption, especially on social media platforms
• Bonus if you are a fan of the sci-fi genre and/or WWE!
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.