This is a limited term position with an estimated end date in mid-September 2020, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed. Role Purpose
The Associate Producer will assist in all storytelling efforts of the Sales & Marketing production team through the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.Responsibilities Interface with all levels of production personnel to ensure a seamless and well-organized post-production process Collaborate and work with AVID editors and help manage all aspects of post-production.Drive the day-to-day execution of features, sizzles and other video elements as neededManage the maintenance and organization of graphics.Research and pitch compelling archive-based and original Olympic sports pieces and programs.Contribute to the creative process from conception to completionScriptwritingBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Television Production
- Demonstrated production experience, feature/profile/documentary preferred.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Must be creative, organized and display a strong work ethic
- Ability to balance multiple production projects at the same time
- Possess a high level of initiative
- Strong storytelling skills and editorial judgment
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A passion for the Olympics is a major plus.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, INDYCAR, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.