NBC Entertainment Internships Summer 2020 - Universal City, CA
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Operations & Strategy
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBC Entertainment is dedicated to developing and scheduling programming for the network's alternative, primetime, late-night and daytime schedules. NBC's roster of legendary scripted series includes critically acclaimed comedies The Office, and 30 Rock as well as award-winning dramas Law & Order: SVU, Chuck, and Friday Night Lights.
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available Include (but are not limited to):PhotographyScripted CastingCommunicationsPublicityCreativeLegal/Business AffairsMarketingBrand StrategyProductionDigital Operations
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Must be able to work on-site in Universal City, CA
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by Friday, February 14, 2020.
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.