E! News & E! Online Internships Summer 2020 - Universal City, CA
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Operations & Strategy
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Desk CoverageSocial MediaResearchContent DevelopmentEvent Planningand more...
E! is a leading global entertainment brand, home to successful properties including E! News, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, E! Live from the Red Carpet, Total Divas and more.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Must be able to work on-site in Universal City, CA
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by February 14, 2020
• Internship Program Dates: June 1, 2020 - August 7, 2020
Desired Characteristics Include:
• Proactive Self-starter
• Eager to Learn
• Brand Awareness and Excitement for Pop Culture
• Ability to Multitask & highly organized
• Excellent verbal & written communication
Desired Backgrounds Include:
• Social Media
• Digital Content Development & Management
• Writing and/or Copy Editing
• News Specific Background
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.