Advertising Sales Summer 2020 Internships – San Francisco, CA
Location: San Francisco, California
Function: Operations & Strategy
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business has been united as one, seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser’s message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 15 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels and digital platforms.
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available Include (but are not limited to):SalesMarketingClient PartnershipsDigital Partnerships
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to): Supporting sales planning and Account Services management from learning to build media plans to assisting with inventory and quality assurance checksCreate effective and efficient targeting segments for social media campaignsCollaborate with marketing team to develop custom presentations for clientsAssist with ideating multi-platform marketing solutionsDevelop insightful and actionable research used in setting sales strategy
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Needs to be able to work on-site in San Francisco, CA
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by February 14, 2020.
Summer Program Dates: June – August 2020
• Desired Backgrounds: Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Economics or Business, with a desire to learn about different areas of the Advertising field
• Desired Characteristics: Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is strongly recommended
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SPSS, or other tools is a preferred.
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.