Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Editor / Editorial, Producer, Television & Film
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying, filing, and planning all travel arrangements for executivesMaintain submission log & return materials when appropriateCoordinate meetings; maintain files and status reports for all aspects of productionAssist in communication with the creative community on a daily basisConduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environmentDistribute dailies, call sheets script revisions etc.Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to two Drama Development executives within the Universal Television Studio organization, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Adobe, Final Draft, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Minimum 1 year experience within studio, network, or agency
• Minimum 2 years entertainment experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong and quick ability to provide television script coverage
• Willingness to read and write coverage for available IP – books, articles, podcasts, etc.
• Excellent organizational skills, as position will assist high volume department
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.