Digital Sales Operations Specialist
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist in managing client relationships and delivering superior customer service.Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Site Team, etc.) on the development and implantation of client campaigns.Handle client services and ensuring all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected.Ensuring media is delivered to published specifications and lead time.QCing and processing of all first & third party hosted creative before handing of all assets to our various internal sales ops team.Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar-based sponsorships and events.Functional knowledge on trafficking campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.Must be able to pull third and first party reportingMust be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaignsMust be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracyWork closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request..
The Digital Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the gathering of all digital campaign media assets.
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the planning and sales team to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales Operations.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP Premium, FreeWheel)
• Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
• Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
• Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.